Fashion & lifestyle

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Buying My Valentines Look For Less On Mercari

A few weeks before Valentines the Mercari team challenged me to find my perfect valentines day look but not necessarily - a typical dress - bought from sellers on the Mercari app!

My valentines plans spread over the week from coffee dates with the girls to chilled evenings and a visit to go-ape with the boyfriend! ( wish me all the luck) 

I needed to find some pieces that would have my back when it comes to fashion as well as comfort.

I spotted this super gorgeous And Other Stories sweater for sale for £15! And I couldn't resist shortly after finding the cutest pink shaggy cardigan again originally from And Other Stories for £25 which had an RRP of £75!!! Pink on pink on pink but hey it's valentines?!

The thing I love about Mercari is that you can buy new clothes after selling without transferring any money to and from your bank account as the money you have made sits on you Mercari account until you claim it so you can easily re-use the cash to buy your new clothes without any hassle, winner!
I hope you're all having a lovely valentines day whatever you are up to!


If you'd like to check out my Mercari store click here







SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this outfit and the photos are soo cute!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig